Last update: 2020
Snackz App (including its affiliates) respects your privacy and is committed to protect the personal information of its users - customers, drivers, third party and other visitors browsing the Site (“Users”) as well as affiliates, brand ambassadors and other third party interacting with Snackz App. Because you play an important role in our daily operations, it's fair to inform you about our practices regarding the information we collect when you use the app and (or) visit our Site. This Policy explains our privacy practices for the Site , and services provided within the app by Snackz App as well as privacy practices that apply to affiliates, brand ambassadors,drivers and other third party who are individuals. By accessing , installing , signing up for the app , and (or) using the Site and its related sites, applications, services, products and/or registering for a Snackz App account and(or) registering for our affiliate or brand ambassador or similar program, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, including to our collection, use, disclosure, processing and retention of your personal information. You can also learn how to limit sharing of information in this Policy.
What Information We Collect
When you register for the "app" , or use it as third party, and/or register to our affiliate or brand ambassador or similar program, we ask you to provide certain personal information, including a valid email address, Phone number , Date of birth , legal name,facebook or google account log in details and username. We may ask you to provide additional information to us, such as, your physical address, telephone number or other contact details, financial information (such as payment method and credit card number), and additional authentication information (such as your government issued ID, passport, or driving license, as permitted by applicable laws
as “Verifying Your Identity”). We also collect information about your communications with Snackz App as well as experience with our drivers .
In addition, we collect information while you access, browse, view or otherwise if you use our Website or application ("app") . In other words, when you access the app or site we are aware of your usage of the Site and app, and gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including geo-location information, IP address, device and connection information, browser information , and all communications recorded by Users through the Site and app . We use that information to enhance user experience, personalize your browsing experience as well as monitor the Site and app for preventing fraud and misusage or behaviour. We also collect supplemental information obtained from third parties such as demographic , if applicable.
• Customer location is used with persmission for determining delivery area and calculating estimated delivery time to their given address.
• Driver location is used with consent for tracking them while in route during a delivery and with consent to allowed customers to view a live location of their delivery
• Customer locations are used to notify them of update about their delivery and sometimes used to send local promotions
• we store data of customers to help them keep track of orders and activities with the app.
Camera is used to create an image for the customers or driver profile
We collect personal informations from drivers for the purpose of "verifications of Identity"
Additionally, in order to improve your online experience at Snackz App, we have implemented impression reporting. While you view our ads, we gather user Global Unique Identifier, HTTP request data like, user agent, IP, host, url, country/city from which request made, browser info, device/operating system/operating system version.
Once you register, your username and purchase products information regarding your order is made visible to the driver of the app. This information includes profile photos ,your delivery address you give, ratings, and additional information you may include in note for driver.
How do we collect Information?
You directly provide us with most of the information we collect. You do this by filling out the registration details on our Website or application ("app") , linking to your Snackz App account accounts of other social networks (please also see the External Links section below), completing
application forms, and customer surveys (if any) as well as by submitting and sharing additional information voluntarily. This can include information about drivers and their performance, User's location, ratings and feedbacks by customers and anything you choose to add to your user profile.
We also collect information from third party vendors and/or partners and/or other commercially available sources such as data aggregators and public databases , who provide us data to supplement the information we collect about you, in accordance with applicable laws. For example, we may receive fraud warnings from service providers for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts.
If you link, connect, or login to your Snackz App Account with a third-party service (e.g. Google, Facebook, etc), we receive certain information, such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
Adding "Do Not Track"
How we use the Information collected?
Where relevant under applicable laws, all processing of your personal information will be justified by a "condition" for processing. In the majority of cases, processing will be justified on the basis that:
• you have provided your consent for us to use your personal information for a specific purpose;
• our use of your personal information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (e.g. to provide you with services which you have purchased);
• the processing is necessary to comply with a relevant legal obligation or regulatory obligation that we have (e.g. financial fraud prevention); or
• the processing is necessary to support our legitimate interests as a business (e.g. to improve our services to you), subject to your interests and fundamental rights and provided it is conducted at all times in a way that is proportionate.
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide you with quality service and security, to operate our Website or application ("app") and to perform our obligations to you. For example, we use the information collected from you to verify your identity. We also use this information to establish and set up your account, verify or re-issue a password, log your activity, enable your communications with drivers, provide customer support and contact you from time to time. The information helps us develop and improve our services to you and customize and personalize your experience (including by making similiar product suggestions, showing relevant product search results, etc.).
• we use your information to track and prevent fraudulent purchasing activities on our app, verify or authenticate information provided by you, enforce our Terms of Service and comply with applicable laws. We conduct certain behavioural analytics to achieve the above objectives and in limited cases, if we detect activity that we think poses a risk to the Snackz App platform, driver, customer or third parties, automated processes may restrict or limit your ability to purchase , or driver on Snackz App. If you would like to challenge any such decision, please contact us at Support@SnackzApp.com.
• to promote and advertise the Snackz App Website or application ("app"). For example, we use the information collected from you for the purpose of sending direct marketing messages (as detailed below), to show you information that may be of interest to you, to organize and facilitate referral programs, or other promotional activities or events.
• to maintain appropriate business records, to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations or as otherwise required by law.
We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those set out in this Policy.
• We use your personal information to send you direct marketing communications about our products, services or promotions from Snackz App that may be of interest to you or our related services. This may be via email, post, Pust notifications , SMS, telephone or targeted online advertisements.
• In most cases our processing of your personal information for marketing purposes is based on our legitimate interest, although some cases (such as where required by law) will be based on your consent. You have a right to prevent direct marketing of any form at any time - this can be exercised by following the opt-out link attached to each communication or by sending an email to Support@SnackzApp.com.
• We take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level, and to send you communications which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you, based on the information we have about you.
How long we'll keep your information?
We use a general rule of keeping personal information only for as long as is required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. However, in some cases we may retain your personal information for longer periods of time. We may retain your information for the following purposes:
• as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations, e.g. so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenge; and
• in relation to personal information from closed accounts to comply with applicable laws, prevent financial fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Site terms and take other actions as permitted by law.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our website or application ("app") is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 should provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Parents and guardians should at all times supervise their children's activities. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that personal information and disable the
account. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Snackz@SnackzApp.com to help us figure out which account.
Sharing of Personal Information with 3rd Parties
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without getting consent from you .
We combine your personal information with information we collect automatically or obtain from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, and advertising and (or) to prevent any type of fraud. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can opt-out through the link attached to each communication or by sending an email to Snackz@SnackzApp.com.
We provide your personal details to third parties, only in order to operate our website or application ("app") , provide our services to you, fulfil obligations imposed on us by applicable laws and regulations, and prevent fraud and illegal activities, as detailed below:
• We share your information with service providers that provide us with services for the purpose of operating our Website or application ("app") , opening and operating your account as well as providing ancillary services (example - payment processors, CRM systems, , delivery drivers , IT services, mailing systems or technical consultants). Our contracts with these service providers do not permit use of your information for their own (marketing) purposes. Consistent with applicable legal requirements, we take commercially reasonable steps to require third parties to adequately safeguard your personal information and only process it in accordance with our instructions;
• We will share your information to law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other organisations in order to respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or to regulatory authorities, if we believe we are required to do so by law, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes; when we believe it necessary or appropriate to disclose personal information to law enforcement authorities, such as to investigate actual or suspected fraud or violations of law, breaches of security, or breaches of this Policy or our terms and conditions; to respond to claims against us; and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Snackz App, drivers , our customers, or the public;
• We share your information with payment processors, fraud detection agencies and similar third parties for the purpose of securing the site and protecting it against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities;
• We share your information to help facilitate interactions between you , drivers and us "Users' . For example if you are a customer we may share certain limited information about you (such as the fact it is your first purchase on Snackz App) with the driver to ensure the services you receive from the driver is excellent; such sharing of information is limited in scope, will not include personal identifying information (PII) and is only intended to improve the services provided by the driver and your user experience;
• We share your information with Snackz App’s corporate affiliates (Snackz App LLC.) that are related by common control for the purpose of operating our application ("app") or website ("the Site") , providing our services to you and for other purposes listed herein; and
• Your personal information will also be disclosed if we go through a business transition such as a merger, open a new location, start a franchise , sale, transfer of all or a portion of Snackz App's assets, acquisition, bankruptcy or similar event. In the event that we sell any business or assets, we will disclose your data to the prospective buyer. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, information held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
Please note, some basic profile information and additional information regarding your order is visible to all drivers of the app. When you share your personal information with a driver outside of the Snackz App platform , you do so at your own risk. While Snackz App strives to protect your privacy and our Terms of Service require our drivers not to use the information provided to them during a delivery, Snackz App cannot ensure that all drivers will do so.
Where Your Personal Information is Stored
Some of the personal information you provide to us will be stored or processed on our behalf by third party suppliers and data processors and may be located in other jurisdictions, such as the United States and Argentina, or where ever these third party companies are located , whose laws may differ from the jurisdiction in which you live. Whether to third parties or internally, any transfers of personal information we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
When you visit the Site, we use industry-wide technologies such as "cookies" (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer and which will allow us, among other things, to enable automatic sign-in to the Site, make your browsing much more convenient and effortless and allow us to test user experience and offer you personalized
browsing or promotions. By continuing to use this Site, you are agreeing to our placing cookies on your computer or device in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
The following is a detailed explanation of the types of cookies we use:
• Performance cookies
Performance cookies help us to understand the behavior of users of the Site. These cookies are also used to help us understand how effective our Site is; for instance these cookies tell us which pages visitors go to most often . All of the information that these cookies collect is aggregated, to assist us to improve how the Site works. Some of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may refer to those third parties' own website policy.
To be specific, we use Google Analytics cookies to obtain an overall view of user habits and volumes, and to help improve the overall experience on the Site. Google Analytics is a third- party web analysis service provided by Google Inc, which uses performance cookies and targeting cookies. The information generated by these cookies about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google Inc on servers in the United States.
Google will use the information collected for the purpose of evaluating your use of our Site on our behalf, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to activity and internet usage to us
If you prevent these cookies, we cannot guarantee how the Site will perform for you.
Block or Delete Cookies
We may store a cookie on your computer or device to remember this for next time, so that we can store your preferences and save you time on subsequent visits by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same data. You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. You should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use. Please be aware that some of our services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them "trusted websites" in your internet browser.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is also available at w
that this website is not provided by Snackz App, and we therefore cannot ensure its accuracy, completeness or availability). It is important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Please note that our website or application ("app") contains links to third party sites and if you link to a third party site from the Site or app, any data you provide to that site and any use of that data by the third party are not under the control of Snackz App and are not subject to this Policy. You should consult the privacy policies of each site you visit. This Policy applies solely to personal information collected by our Site.
We make great effort in maintaining the security of our website or application ("app") and your information and in preventing unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or damage to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Among other things, we regularly maintain a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) certification (with respect to payment by credit cards). In addition, we contractually ensure that any third party processing your personal information equally provide for confidentiality and integrity of your data in a secure way. However, the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure, and although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website or application ("app") ; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Users who have registered to the our website or application ("app") agree to keep their password in strict confidence and not disclose such password to any third party.
Update Your Information
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date, and we provide you with the opportunity to update your information through your account profile settings. In the event that you believe your information is in any way incorrect or inaccurate, please let us know immediately. We will make sure we investigate the matter and correct any inaccuracies as quickly as possible where necessary or give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it - unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we will ask you to verify your identity
before we can act on your request. If for any reason you have a problem with deleting your personal information, please contact Snackz App's Support team and we will make reasonable efforts to delete any such information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the app and visiting your account profile page.
To exercise any of your rights in connection with your personal information, we kindly ask that you send us a general message. Please include all the relevant details, so your concerns can be handled correctly. We will process any requests in line with any local laws and our policies and procedures. If you do not have an active Snackz App account, please contact us at Support@SnackzApp.com.
If you have any questions (or comments) concerning this Policy, please email our support team at Support@SnackzApp.com, and we will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe.
You may also contact us by mail : Snackz App , P.O. Box 871, Morrisville, PA,19067